CHGT is focusing on developing innovative 3D printing concepts to bring the technology to mainstream consumers. CHGT is pursuing additional growth areas in the booming 3D printing sector that industry analysts forecast to exceed
The 3D printing sector continues to grow at an exponential rate. CHGT, through its wholly-owned subsidiary 6th Dimension Technologies, is exploring all avenues to personalize the technology for the consumer end user.
For more information on the stock dividend, visit the CHGT website at changingtechno.com.
For more information on CHGT, please visit www.changingtechno.com/investors. For more on 6th Dimension Technologies’ groundbreaking 3D printing online portal, visit www.6D3D.com.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipate” or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone’s past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of success. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and the Company assumes no responsibility to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight