Passenger yield, the average fare paid per kilometer per passenger, fell by 3.5 percent to
Fuel costs increased by 5.2 percent.
Slosar expected better business in the second half of the year despite "intense competition" in the passenger sector.
The group operates 184 aircraft and covers over 200 destinations worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan