The loonie advanced to 93.73 against the yen, its strongest since
The loonie strengthened to 6-day highs of 1.0911 against the US dollar and 1.4587 against the euro, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.0921 and 1.4602, respectively.
The loonie may possibly face resistance around 1.085 against the greenback, 1.45 against the euro and 94.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him