The loonie advanced to 93.73 against the yen, its strongest since
The loonie strengthened to 6-day highs of 1.0911 against the US dollar and 1.4587 against the euro, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.0921 and 1.4602, respectively.
The loonie may possibly face resistance around 1.085 against the greenback, 1.45 against the euro and 94.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison