The highly differentiated interface enables
With the growing trend toward cross border transactions, financial institutions, large or small, are seeing increasing demand and pressure to efficiently and securely deliver international payment transactions. The partnership between
According to the FedwireŽ Service, in 2013, $713T in transfers originated internationally. The systems required by financial institutions to facilitate and process these transactions are both complex and time consuming. These manual processes, which include printing wire instructions to accurate data entry and re-entry to comply with Fedwire Services protocol, can lead to major operational inefficiencies.
With complete visibility into all remittance records any time of day, clients of
"We are keen to work with
Keywords for this news article include: Financial Services, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher