The highly differentiated interface enables
With the growing trend toward cross border transactions, financial institutions, large or small, are seeing increasing demand and pressure to efficiently and securely deliver international payment transactions. The partnership between
According to the FedwireŽ Service, in 2013, $713T in transfers originated internationally. The systems required by financial institutions to facilitate and process these transactions are both complex and time consuming. These manual processes, which include printing wire instructions to accurate data entry and re-entry to comply with Fedwire Services protocol, can lead to major operational inefficiencies.
With complete visibility into all remittance records any time of day, clients of
"We are keen to work with
Keywords for this news article include: Financial Services, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million