ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13082014 - In celebration of its 21st anniversary, the Bangko Sentral Pilipinas will hold the 2014 Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders in Region VII that have continuously supported its statistical initiatives, information requirements, and advocacy programs.
The event will be held on Tuesday,
The BSP will give five awards for outstanding partners-two for the
The Outstanding Respondent among Large and Medium Firms and the Outstanding Respondent among Small Firms will be conferred to the BES respondents that have participated regularly in the survey by providing timely, complete, accurate and consistent responses. The awardees were selected from among the country's top corporations in Region VII. The Outstanding Partner for the Report on Regional Economic Developments will be awarded to the agency or institution that provided the BSP with information support for an effective environment scan of Region VII.
This occasion is the fifth leg of the BSP's regional stakeholders' events which will be held from July to
This event is expected to further strengthen the partnerships between the BSP and its stakeholders, resulting in more efficient and effective means of information gathering and conduct of advocacy campaigns to achieve the BSP's ultimate goal of safeguarding price stability and promoting a healthy financial system as well as ensuring an effective payments and settlements system in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say