ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12082014 -
On a standalone basis, revenue for the quarter ending
Profit from Operations and Net profit, as reported, on a standalone basis increased 17% and 25% respectively and on a consolidated basis increased 17% and 27% respectively.
Commenting on the performance, Mr.
'Our results are a reflection of our focus on driving consumer off-take & leveraging fundamental levers of operations to generate sustainable and profitable growth. Our team of passionate Britannians is creating a solid infrastructure and culture to take the business to new heights. Our approach is to build each element of the business block by block.'
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison