During the quarter the company saw a netback of
Oil sales were up to 20,630 barrels of oil per day, up from 18,435 in the previous quarter, and 18,008 in the previous ear.
Its average production in the third quarter to date is 21,500 barrels of oil per day from its Patos-Marinza oilfield. It is continuing development drilling in the main part of the field. Mechanical drilling operations went smoothly, and the well will be brought on production shortly, it said.
It plans to expand its polymer and water flood patterns further, converting up to an additional ten wells in the second-half of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say