Data from the
Industrial production in
Soft data raised hopes that Chinese monetary authorities may unveil more policy measures to attain the economic growth target.
The aussie got a boost in early deals after data showed that
The results of a survey by
The aussie strengthened to 6-day highs of 0.9298 against the greenback and 95.15 against the yen, off early lows of 0.9263 and 94.71, respectively. The next resistance level for the aussie is seen around 0.935 against the greenback and 96.00 against the yen.
The aussie came off from an early low of 1.4431 against the euro, rising to a 6-day high of 1.4367. If the aussie continues its rise, it may find resistance around the 1.43 region.
The aussie touched a session's high of 1.0150 against the loonie and held steady thereafter. This may be compared to an early low of 1.0119. Continuation of bullish trend may take the aussie to a resistance around the 1.02 level.
The aussie held steady against the NZ dollar, after rising to a 6-day high of 1.1023, from an early low of 1.0984. The aussie is poised to target resistance around the 1.11 mark.
Looking ahead, Swiss ZEW economic sentiment index for August and Eurozone industrial production for June are due shortly.
The US advance retail sales for July and business inventories for June are set for release in the
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan