To be successful, OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) must develop and deliver superior products on schedule and under budget. Success depends largely on maintaining a healthy supply chain and reducing risk factors such as obsolescence, single-sourced components, regulation compliance, and market availability of electronic components. Failure to assess and mitigate these risks can result in product lifecycle issues, increased product costs and poor product quality.
Arena's integration with SiliconExpert addresses these challenges by enabling users with instant access to critical component information and delivering complete transparency across the entire product BOM in a single view. SiliconExpert is an industry leading Electronic Components Database that provides accurate, comprehensive, and current information on over 250 million components from over 12,000 manufacturers. This integrated solution eliminates the need to search multiple websites for component information and allows OEMs to quickly identify, analyze and address BOM risk directly within Arena PLM.
Keywords for this news article include: Arena Solutions, Electronic Components.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green