Second quarter net revenues were
ANI's Guidance for the Second Half of 2014
ANI's guidance for the second half of 2014 is based on management's current estimates of the Company's market share for its products, product pricing, cost of sales, and operating costs.
-- Net revenues estimated to be between
-- Adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share, excluding non-cash stock
compensation expense, estimated to be between
assuming 11,312,582 shares outstanding.
-- Adjusted non-GAAP EBITDA, excluding non-cash stock compensation expense,
estimated to be between
-- An estimated effective tax rate for the second half of 15%.
This guidance includes the benefits from the Lithobid(®) and Vancocin(®) products acquired in July and
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid