The serial number for this application is 77149721.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009. The applicant indicates that "The color(s) red and black is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of the wording 'optim' in black lowercase letters and stylized half-circle designs above and below the wording in red. The wording 'powered by NEX' in black proceeds the lower stylized half-circle."
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Computer software architecture for use in connection with database management, storage and testing.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut