The serial number for this application is 78959976.
The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 016 and 038.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Publications, namely, newspapers, magazines and books in the field of arts and craft, home, decoration, cooking, family and upbringing;
• Telecommunications, namely, telecommunication services, namely, local and long distance transmission of voice, data, graphics by means of telephone, telegraphic, cable, and satellite transmissions; providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network; broadcasting services and provision of telecommunication access to video and audio content provided via the Internet; communications via multinational telecommunication networks; television broadcasting; satellite transmission services; radio broadcasting services; providing on-line chat rooms and electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among users in the fields of arts and craft, home, decoration, cooking, family and upbringing.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Hearst, Trademarks, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid