The serial number for this application is 85809555.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Laboratory equipment for use in the field of medical diagnostics, namely, automation equipment to automate the decapping and sorting of laboratory samples and tubes and aliquoting; data management and laboratory computer hardware; data management and laboratory automation systems comprised of computer hardware and software for use in the field of medical diagnostics.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Pharmaceutical Companies, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days