Shares in the company were up 9.2% to
The company said the latest 15 diamond drill results showed exceptional intercepts, demonstrating high-grade areas in the Yaoure central zone and the presence of mineralisation in 'information gaps'.
The last four reverse circulation results from the site also confirmed the high-grade nature of the zone.
"The latest drilling results demonstrate the presence of significant high grade areas within the Yaoure deposit," said
"Work has now commenced on the calculation of the first of the two Mineral Resource updates, which is due in September, and I look forward to delivering further results over the coming weeks as the in-fill drilling programme continues," McGloin added.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid