"We posted strong results for the quarter, with operating and financial metrics tracking ahead of our full year guidance.
"Our top line performance is at levels that exceed our industry. This is a combination of our superior network, focus on customer service, and strong sales momentum. Additionally, performance in managed services through TekMate continues to track ahead of our expectations. Our focus on expense management and margin improvement is reflected in the bottom line, with sequential EBITDA growth and strong free cash flow performance.
Keywords for this news article include: Electronics,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'