The total amount of shareholder's funds with the company for the same period was KD 94.4 million, said the company announcement on the electronic website of KSE.
Total assets were KD 162.7 million and total liabilities came to KD 68.3 million for the first six months of the current year.
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006