ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12082014 -
The trial achieved peak download rates of 63Mb/s, a 50% increase in downlink user speeds compared with Dual Carrier-High Speed Downlink Packet Access (DC-HSDPA).
'This is a timely and important milestone in a fast expanding world of smart phones, growing mobile video demand and real-time large file download expectations,' said Wang Yixiang, President of UMTS Domain in
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) are the most widely deployed mobile broadband (MBB) networks worldwide. Carrier aggregation technology continues to enhance the user experience and ensures 3G will remain a viable alternative to 4G networks as they get rolled out progressively over time.
Release10 of 3GPP introduces 3C-HSDPA technology, effectively aggregating three carriers for a single downlink subscriber over one or two mainstream UMTS bands at 850-900MHz and 2100MHz. Bringing superior service experiences for mobile broadband users and significantly boosting multi-carrier aggregation efficiency, this technology also improves the efficiency of wireless spectrum usage. The recent tests made use of the latest version of
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals