"Investors are increasingly interested in biotechnology based on scientific breakthroughs, an improved regulatory environment and strong earnings growth from large companies. Reaching the 100th biotech IPO since passage of JOBS Act in 2012 is a testament to this positive investor outlook," said
This year's program will include plenary sessions, business roundtables, therapeutic workshops, company presentations and fireside chats featuring respected industry veterans discussing the latest trends in biotech.
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology Companies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'