Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the
And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the PowerShares International BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (IPKW), which lost 450,000 of its units, representing a 39.1% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. Among the largest underlying components of IPKW, in morning trading today
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408Outflows081214&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy