World Oil Prices Hitting New Lows
Crude oil prices have dropped to a nine-month low in
The price for Brent oil fell Tuesday on the
Violence in oil producing nations can disrupt output, cut supplies and push oil prices higher.
But the IEA said that "despite armed conflict in
The IEA lowered its forecasts for oil demand for this year and next.
Oil production in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season