“We are the owners of rights, land, history and heritage,” Attar, who inaugurated Exhibition of “Palestine Yesterday, today and tomorrow” said, adding that the true understanding of our belonging to our Arabism gives us momentum to defend our lands, rights and families.
The Exhibition, which was opened under the patronage of President
Al-Attar affirmed that
al-Attar, accompanied by Assistant Regional Leadership of al-Baath Arab Socialist Party Hilal al-Hilal and Prime Minister-designate Wael a-Halqi and Palestinian figures, toured the Exhibition and listened to an explanation about the photos.
Al-Halqi, for his part, underlined that the Palestinian cause will remain the central cause and the essence of the Arab-Israeli conflict throughout history.
As for the formation of the new government, al-Halqi said it will be for building, reconstruction and development to meet aspirations of the Syrian people.
Presidential Political and Media Advisor Dr.
In a statement on the sideline of, shaaban called on the Arab to support the Palestinian people because the Arabs are being targeted by this aggression.
She also called on the US and superpowers to differentiate between terrorism and resistance and the right of peoples to fight occupation.
In the same context, Deputy Foreign and Expatriates Minister Fayssal Mikdad said that aggression on
He affirmed the Syrian firm stance on the Palestinian cause, adding that the
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid