World class creatives rejoiced this week with the announcement that the 5th annual Designers Fiesta is set to go ahead in just over a month. Presented by leading digital media training provider Academy Class, the event is pegged as 2014ís hottest industry event for
The fiesta offers attendees the chance to learn about new software advancements, meet with prominent industry professionals and socialise with hundreds of fellow creative minds in the heart of the
The day is peppered with presentations from key speakers and international instructors boasting expertise in an array of different sectors.
Once again, the event will take place at Londonís leading sustainable events venue, 15Hatfield. The venue is conveniently located near Waterloo station for easy access by tube or bus.
Tickets are priced at £47 for student admission and £77 for standard entry.
To find out more about Designers Fiesta and secure a ticket for the highly anticipated event, visit the website at: www.designersfiesta.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/designersfiesta Note to Editors: Please direct press queries and image requests to
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season