BuzzFeed, Digital content machine announced that it has taken over £30 million of funding from Andreessen Horowitz, a tech venture capital firm and the funding
As per the report, the funding would "be used to make several major changes, including introducing new content sections, creating an in-house incubator for new technology and potential acquisitions."
In his statement Dixon explains Buzzfeed's popularity; "everything is built for mobile devices from the outset. Internet native formats like lists, tweets, pins, animated GIFs, etc. are treated as equals to older formats like photos, videos, and long form essays."
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record