"The latest version of LABEL MATRIX completes our tiered offering of 2014 software, which includes LABELVIEW 2014 for mid-range labeling complexities and CODESOFT 2014 for enterprise-level labeling," said
LABEL MATRIX 2014 is the newest iteration of TEKLYNX' application for simple labeling needs. Enhancements to the barcode label design software include:
• Windows 8.1 Compatibility – LABEL MATRIX 2014 was designed for use with the latest Windows operating system to allow users to print and design labels on a faster, safer platform.
• Multiple Licensing Options – In addition to perpetual and 1-, 3- and 5-year subscription licensing options, LABEL MATRIX 2014 offers a Virtual Machine (VM) subscription licensing option to support a broad range of labeling environments and system configurations.
• Improved Network Licensing Tolerance – LABEL MATRIX 2014 addresses periodic network instability by proactively lengthening run time instead of disconnecting. This prevents productivity loss by enabling users to continue working in the system during network outages or downtime.
• Added Expressions to Calculate – LABEL MATRIX 2014 includes the
• Multi-Lingual Online Help Files – Context-sensitive online help files are available in English and Spanish to support users in
Designed to grow with your business, LABEL MATRIX 2014 is a feature-rich application for companies with basic labeling needs who are looking for an entry point into TEKLYNX' full range of trusted solutions. TEKLYNX' tiered product line allows users to easily convert their existing label templates from one barcode label design software application to another as their labeling needs become more complex due to product or process expansion.
TEKLYNX' subscription licensing options include upgrades and technical support at no additional cost to support the evolution of a company's labeling needs. The company's customer service and professional services team, along with a wide network of resellers and technology partners, can help provide guidance in selecting the ideal labeling solution for any organization.
"Our agile development schedule allows us to address the technical and regulatory challenges that impact the businesses that use our solutions," said
For more information or to download a demo of LABEL MATRIX 2014, visit http://www.teklynx.com/en/products/label-design-solutions/label-matrix. To help users identify the correct TEKLYNX barcode label design software application for their business, TEKLYNX has created an educational infographic.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12080019.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports