The Swiss franc fell to a 5-day low of 0.9100 against the US dollar, from an early high of 0.9064.
The Swiss franc slipped to 4-day lows of 1.5266 against the pound and 112.36 against the yen, from early highs of 1.5208 and 112.77, respectively. At yesterday's close, the franc was trading at 1.5216 against the pound and 112.67 against the yen.
Against the euro, the franc retreated to 1.2140 from an early high of 1.2131.
If the franc extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 0.912 against the greenback, 1.53 against the pound, 1.215 against the euro and 111.79 against the the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'