Sunrise shares fell 20% to
The group said that all kimberlite samples from the
But it conceded the size distribution of the recovered diamonds was lower than the float samples from the high priority Target 5, though it said further evaluation will be required, in particular on the impact of stone breakage at Soapy Bore.
Sunrise said the kimberlite from Soapy Bore is silicified, meaning the potential for breakage is increased, a development which has implications for the projection of diamond grade and which will require further evaluation. As a result, the group will defer further processing of the kimberlite drill sample from Soapy Bore until advice on the issue is obtained.
"The size distribution of the recovered diamonds from Soapy Bore is less favourable than that obtained from float samples at high priority Target 5, but firm conclusions cannot be drawn until the effect of stone breakage at Soapy Bore is carefully evaluated," said Sunrise Executive Chairman
Sunrise also briefly said it has won an exploration licence for the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?