This year the exhibition is unique since it is comprised of two sections. Both sections are arranged in chronological order starting from 1947 till present day. It is time that the younger generation should not only feel proud of its struggle for independence but also should be aware of the difficulties and different issues faced to this new born state.
Section one displays the original newspapers' clippings starting from 1947 to date whereas the section two portrays the same time period through historical photographs of political leaders and major events.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'