This year the exhibition is unique since it is comprised of two sections. Both sections are arranged in chronological order starting from 1947 till present day. It is time that the younger generation should not only feel proud of its struggle for independence but also should be aware of the difficulties and different issues faced to this new born state.
Section one displays the original newspapers' clippings starting from 1947 to date whereas the section two portrays the same time period through historical photographs of political leaders and major events.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid