The fund is a cost sharing grant, where the fund would contribute 50% of a project s cost. The fund will not support projects that are already in receipt of public funding.
Eligibility Projects must be proposed by a group of firms who: Operate in the Western Cape. Have agreed to collaborate. Want to achieve specific objectives that would result in increased competitiveness, employment and/or turnover.
All firms must: Be in existence for at least 12 months Have annual financial statements Have a valid tax clearance certificate. Be registered (CIPC/SARS) Have all relevant trading licences.
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form, accompanied by the required supporting documentation.
You can download the application form or you can request it from the following officials. All enquiries can be directed to them as well.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry