THE MAGNITUDE of the challenge facing
The results came ahead of today's damning report from HM Inspect-orate of Prisons into
Pre-tax profit plunged to £33.3m from £127.1m year-on-year, as the
"With revenues expected to be lower in 2015 than in 2014, it will be hard to achieve anything other than a slight improvement in margin," warned the company. This implies 2015 earnings at eight per cent below consensus, according to UBS.
Soames, a grandson of wartime prime minister
He has overhauled management and launched a strategic review in a bid to turn around its fortunes.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week