THE MAGNITUDE of the challenge facing
The results came ahead of today's damning report from HM Inspect-orate of Prisons into
Pre-tax profit plunged to £33.3m from £127.1m year-on-year, as the
"With revenues expected to be lower in 2015 than in 2014, it will be hard to achieve anything other than a slight improvement in margin," warned the company. This implies 2015 earnings at eight per cent below consensus, according to UBS.
Soames, a grandson of wartime prime minister
He has overhauled management and launched a strategic review in a bid to turn around its fortunes.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered