Citation: "79 FR 47162"
Document Number: "Release No. 34-72779; File No. SR-NASDAQ-2014-065"
August 6, 2014.
FOOTNOTE 1 See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 72412 (
Section 19(b)(2) of the Act /2/ provides that, within 45 days of the publication of notice of the filing of a proposed rule change, or within such longer period up to 90 days as the Commission may designate if it finds such longer period to be appropriate and publishes its reasons for so finding, or as to which the self-regulatory organization consents, the Commission shall either approve the proposed rule change, disapprove the proposed rule change, or institute proceedings to determine whether the proposed rule change should be disapproved. The Commission is extending this 45-day time period.
FOOTNOTE 2 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(2). END FOOTNOTE
The Commission finds that it is appropriate to designate a longer period within which to take action on the proposed rule change so that it has sufficient time to consider the proposed rule change. Accordingly, the Commission, pursuant to Section 19(b)(2) of the Act, /3/ designates
FOOTNOTE 3 Id. END FOOTNOTE
For the Commission, by the
FOOTNOTE 4 17 CFR 200.30-3(a)(31). END FOOTNOTE
Kevin M. O'Neill,
[FR Doc. 2014-18980 Filed 8-11-14;
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low