Major Japanese online brokerage house
The new option for stock trading will be available as early as the end of this year as the brokerage house plans to release related information on its website on
"We want to broaden the investor base by utilizing the app service that is popular among young people," said a company spokesperson.
The new service is expected to cover trading of Japanese stocks and exchange-traded funds, and individuals with Nippon Individual Savings Accounts will also be able to use the service.
Capital gains and dividends on up to
To prevent information leakage, customers are expected to be required to type in passwords on the website of
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison