The Bank was selected for this award based on criteria which include strength of strategy for attracting and servicing online customers, success in getting clients to use web offerings, growth of online customers, extensive product offerings, evidence of tangible benefits gained from Internet initiatives and website design and functionality.
The Arabi Online service, which is available in both Arabic and English, is designed to provide a high level of security, with an option that allows customers to self-register for the service through the Bank s website. Arabi Online consists of several features that give its users flexibility and convenience, allowing them to conduct a wide variety of banking transactions online such as: viewing account balances and details, credit card management, eStatement service, bills payment service, application for products, cheque book requests, and funds transfers from the customer s account to any
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film