A live commentary will be streamed on the museum's website and viewers can get a chance to control the robots.
The project, called "After Dark," was developed using space exploration technologies. It was the winner of the inaugural IK Prize, which is expected to be handed out every year to projects that widens access to the arts through digital technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy