A live commentary will be streamed on the museum's website and viewers can get a chance to control the robots.
The project, called "After Dark," was developed using space exploration technologies. It was the winner of the inaugural IK Prize, which is expected to be handed out every year to projects that widens access to the arts through digital technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days