The global construction risk management firm,
The company has been appointed by the
The project comprises of nine interchanges, two underpasses, two overpasses, associated retaining wall structures and around 171 reinforced concrete culverts. The 247km, six-lane highway will be connecting the cities of Bidbid and Sur.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters