In the Matter of Notification by
BY THE COMMISSION: On
Based upon the filings of the Applicant, the Public Staff has recommended approval of an Administrative Fee of
Based upon the foregoing, the Commission is of the opinion that the Public Staff's recommended rates should be approved. The Commission is also of the opinion that, if the
IT IS, THEREFORE, ORDERED as follows:
2. That the Schedule of Rates, attached as Appendix A, is approved and deemed to be filed with the Commission pursuant to G.S. 62-138. Said Schedule of Rates is authorized to become effective for service rendered on and after the date of this Order.
3. That, if the
4. That a copy of this Order and the Schedule of Rates, attached as Appendix A, shall be mailed with sufficient postage or hand delivered by the Applicant to all its customers in
5. That, if the service area is sold or the ownership changes, the Applicant and the new owner shall file an Application for Transfer of Authority (Form WR2 may be found on the Commission website - www.ncuc.net). Failure to do so may result in revocation of the certificate of authority and suspension of rates.
ISSUED BY ORDER OF THE COMMISSION.
This the 11th day of August , 2014.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140812-30FurigayJane-4826121 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays