MSV Life p.l.c. (MSV) has begun implementing ALLFINANZ Interview Server (AIS) software from
A Munich Re ALLFINANZ team visited MSV last week. Implementation is expected by year-end. "Our investment in Munich Re's ALLFINANZ life insurance automation software and services empowers every MSV employee's dedication to our goals of superlative customer service," says
"Service here isn't a marketing assertion. Our high levels of customer concern set us apart from competitors and have been central to our success. We are eagerly replacing old technologies that barriered web-based sign-ups, added steps, and pushed up costs."
"We chose Munich Re's ALLFINANZ Interview Server (AIS) because of its international reputation as the easiest to use and most flexible underwriting rules engine for life insurers. Our customers' needs, industry competition and offerings will evolve. AIS enables agile responses, safe and profitable rule changes, clear what-ifs, and flexible reporting. Beyond the software's successful demonstrations of speed and flexibility at every phase, our confidence was bolstered by our relationship with Munich Re's reinsurance and consulting services, which began with our founding in 1994," Curmi said.
Other Munich Re-ALLFINANZ customers include
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine