The AIM-listed firm, which creates and manages services for digital TV platforms and broadcasters, reported a pretax loss of
However, the company said it swung to a net profit of
Revenue in the period fell by 5% to
"The group remains in a period of investment and current trading is similar to that stated at financial
year-end. The group continues to direct resources to the Tier One contract," the company said in a statement.
Since year-end, the group won a contract in
"The company is in advanced negotiations with other potential customers, and we expect to announce new deals after the summer break. References are key in this market and we are now
winning really important ones," said Chief Executive JosÉ Luis VÁzquez in the statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher