Tuesday its insurance of Elif’s investments to build a new packaging plant that it says will create hundreds of jobs and increase investment.
MIGA, the political risk insurance and credit enhancement arm of the
The project will create approximately 300 local direct jobs and support up to 300 indirect jobs, with a further 400 jobs will be created during the project design and construction phase. The company will use its advanced technology and expertise to provide training and knowledge to local workers.
“Especially as our plant in
The agreement comes after the
MIGA's insurance covers the risks of transfer restriction, expropriation, and war and civil disturbance. The World Bank Group’s
In 2012, MIGA announced its support for private investment in
Elif is a global supplier in the packaging industry, providing flexible packaging solutions for food and beverage, home care and cleaning, and personal care products.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World