Tuesday its insurance of Elif’s investments to build a new packaging plant that it says will create hundreds of jobs and increase investment.
MIGA, the political risk insurance and credit enhancement arm of the
The project will create approximately 300 local direct jobs and support up to 300 indirect jobs, with a further 400 jobs will be created during the project design and construction phase. The company will use its advanced technology and expertise to provide training and knowledge to local workers.
“Especially as our plant in
The agreement comes after the
MIGA's insurance covers the risks of transfer restriction, expropriation, and war and civil disturbance. The World Bank Group’s
In 2012, MIGA announced its support for private investment in
Elif is a global supplier in the packaging industry, providing flexible packaging solutions for food and beverage, home care and cleaning, and personal care products.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students