"Using Microsoft Azure through the integration of on premises SQL Server 2014 is efficient and will save organizations time and money," said
"This complimentary webinar provides a great opportunity for IT professionals to gain additional knowledge about SQL Server backups which they can use on the job," said Sarder.
The one hour webinar will cover:
• Demonstration of backup and recovery of on-premises SQL Server databases to and from Azure
• Discuss key feature concepts such as enhanced Backup UI, Restore UI, encrypted backups,
• SQL Server backup to URL, and the SQL Server Backup to Microsoft Azure Tool
• Scenarios for integration of this technology
• Q&A with Timothy
To sign up for the complimentary webinar, go to: Backup to the Cloud: Integrating On-Premises SQL Server 2014 Backup and Recovery with Microsoft Azure.
Benefits of Taking Technical Training with NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is the most trusted name in both business and IT training and offers top notch instructors with an average of 16 years of experience and vendor approved coursework offering certification preparation for a variety of vendor certifications. NetCom Learning instructors routinely achieve high ratings from their students and possess an average of 20.5 years of experience and a cumulative average of more than 10,500 years' experience in the field of their expertise. Instructors carry an average instructor evaluation of 8.6 out of 9, one of the highest instructor evaluations in the industry. The high quality of training has resulted in over 2,150 testimonials and a 96% customer satisfaction rate with those customers indicating they would recommend NetCom Learning to others.
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 71 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 50,000 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 81,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/netcomlearning.
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/netcom-learning.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12076726.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor