Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders.
The 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of
· The stockholders approved the sale of specified assets and the assumption of specified liabilities related to the Business by Mecklermedia to
For 3,431,228 Against 13,795 Abstain 1,568 Broker Non-Votes 48,867
· The Board approved and recommended to the stockholders and the stockholders approved an amendment to the company's Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to change the name of the company to "
For 3,482,454 Against 10,428 Abstain 2,575 Broker Non-Votes 0
· The stockholders approved, on a non-binding, advisory basis, certain compensation arrangements for Mecklermedia's named executive officers in connection with the sale of the Business.
For 3,350,110 Against 92,413 Abstain 4,067 Broker Non-Votes 48,868
· The stockholders elected each of the four directors to the Board of Directors of Mecklermedia with terms expiring at the 2015 annual meeting of stockholders, as follows:
Broker Members For Withheld Non-Votes Alan M. Meckler 3,434,486 12,105 48,867 Wayne A. Martino 3,239,821 206,770 48,867 John R. Patrick 3,439,599 6,992 48,867 William A. Shutzer 3,434,585 12,006 48,867 2 · The stockholders approved, on an advisory basis, Mecklermedia's executive compensation. For 3,348,710 Against 91,870 Abstain 6,010 Broker Non-Votes 48,868
· The stockholders approved the adjournment of the annual meeting, if necessary or appropriate, to solicit additional proxies if there were insufficient votes at the time of the annual meeting to approve the Proposal to Sell the Business.
For 3,458,672 Against 36,002 Abstain 784 Broker Non-Votes 0 3