The volume of investment in fixed capital amounted to 40.5 billion som (
The share of investments implemented through the domestic investing amounted to 78.3%, whilst through the external investing – to 21.7%.
The main volume (more than 79% of total investment) was aimed at construction of mining and quarrying, manufacturing and housing facilities.
469,800 square meters of individual housing were commissioned for the period, increasing by 10.9% compared to January-
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success