The Bonds are payable solely from and secured by an irrevocable first lien on and pledge of Pledged Revenues and Pledged Funds. Pledged Revenues include as Gross Revenues the revenues received by the Airport from the rentals, fees and charges collected from the airlines, and from other non-airline sources, including capital transfers and special revenues. Pledged Funds include amounts on deposit in the
Proceeds from the Bonds will be used to advance refund certain maturities of the Airport’s Series 2004B and Series 2007 Bonds for an estimated present value savings of
The key strengths of KBRA’s rating include the strong management team which has demonstrated an ability to effectively deal with the complexities of running a major
This rating is based on KBRA’s U.S. General Airport Revenue Bond Rating Methodology, published on
To view the report, please visit www.krollbondratings.com.
KBRA is registered with the
Senior Managing Director
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season