Executives at the handbag and accessories maker warned that sales growth would slow this year.
The commercial bakery company reported worse-than-expected quarterly financial results and lowered its annual profit guidance.
The casino operator reported worse-than-expected quarterly results on higher interest expenses and a weak gambling market.
The video game publisher announced it would expand a popular video game subscription service to international markets.
The speech recognition software maker reported a wider third-quarter loss and lower-than-expected fourth-quarter guidance.
The biotechnology company released positive mid-stage study results for its developing chronic liver disease treatment.
The drug developer warned shareholders that it has debt worries, and it is considering alternatives that could wipe out their ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star