GDP is expected to plummet 7.1% on year and 1.8% on quarter after spiking 6.7% on year and 1.6% on quarter in the previous three months.
Wage costs are expected to add 0.7% on quarter and 2.6% on year - unchanged from the previous three months. The consumer confidence index climbed 1.9% in July to a score of 94.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor