GDP is expected to plummet 7.1% on year and 1.8% on quarter after spiking 6.7% on year and 1.6% on quarter in the previous three months.
Wage costs are expected to add 0.7% on quarter and 2.6% on year - unchanged from the previous three months. The consumer confidence index climbed 1.9% in July to a score of 94.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists