Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Hibernia declared that it has inked a new 100m loan facility with
This new facility leaves Hibernia with 140m to invest in Irish property in addition to 40m in funds committed by shareholders.
Real Estate Investment Trusts are stock-market listed companies which allow their shareholders to invest in a portfolio of property in a tax-efficient manner.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low