"By creating sustainable communities that are at the core of economic growth and job creation, we are building a stronger
The Keystone Communities grant will provide funding to the
Funds will be used to implement coordinated economic development strategies such as attracting new businesses and hotel development, downtown facade improvements, ordinance enforcement, the development of a walk/bike trail and the renovation of 3,000 square feet of mixed-use space.
"I am so pleased to have worked with
The Keystone Communities program was created in 2011 to assist commonwealth communities in achieving redevelopment. The program supports physical improvements to both designated and other communities that are undertaking revitalization to restore deteriorated downtowns, residential neighborhoods and industrial/manufacturing sites.
For more information about the Keystone Communities program and other community development initiatives, visit www.newPA.com or call 1-866-466-3972.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140812-30FurigayJane-4826417 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays