The Government of The
The project will be implemented in three regions, namely North Bank West,
The project, which would include both demand and supply side intervention, would be staggered in phases during the project period, and this staggering would be important to ensure there is sufficient management and oversight during the early stage of the project.
The supply side intervention would be implemented through the health facilities, whereas the demand side intervention would be implemented in the communities, and during the first year the project would be rolled out to at least 12 health facilities and 60 communities within the three regions.
Speaking at the random selection ceremony held at the
He said the ceremony was held for transparency purposes, adding that they wanted transparency since the project is more about strengthening especially primary health care.
He thanked the President of The
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy