In a statement released on the
The issuance of the
He added, "We have seen recently a lot of companies trying and succeeding in renegotiating some loans, so I'm not surprised to see more and more companies trying to raise money. Yields have reached very low levels in the past month, so it makes a lot of sense for
As for the outlook once the bank lists its sukuk, Henin said it will depend on the rate at which they will be issued, and when the sukuk will be issued. The price will also be related to international interest rates.
GFH shares, which are listed on the DFM, gained 1.9 per cent on Tuesday to reach Dh0.53. The company also topped the market in terms of volume traded with 241.9 million shares traded that total Dh131 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season