The Indian healthcare sector is booming with corporate hospitals expanding their network to tier II-III cities and the sector is attracting Venture Capital investments.
The size of the Indian healthcare imaging market around ?20 billion and it was growing in double digits.
The private healthcare providers to continue to dominate this segment. The improved penetration of healthcare insurance and growing awareness about preventive health check-ups helped. The company was the only integrated diagnostic company that offered in-vitro and in-vivo diagnosis which he believes an edge in the healthcare market.
The foray of Indian healthcare providers to overseas destinations, this was an encouraging trend and it served as an evidence of the maturity of healthcare technology installations in
The machine was helpful in the operation theatres for operating on the brain, liver and in the interventional and pain relieving departments. In the 6 months, the contribution of healthcare business to
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened