Another quiet day on the US economic front may lead to choppy trading on the day, with traders looking ahead to the release of some key data in the coming days.
Traders are also keeping an eye on developments overseas amid reports that
Officials from the Ukrainian government have indicated that the convoy will not be allowed to cross the border due to concerns that the aid may used as a pretense for launching a military intervention.
Indications that a new truce between
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006